Meridia is a brand name of Sibutramine for weight loss. It is a very famous remedy to get rid of excessive weight. Meridia is noticeable between the rest of drugs due to the high pharmacological activity and very fast results.We accept:
|15mg x 180 pills||$440.00||$2.44||$460.00|
|15mg x 120 pills||$370.00||$3.08||$230.00|
|15mg x 90 pills||$290.00||$3.22||$160.00|
|15mg x 60 pills||$220.00||$3.67||$80.00|
|15mg x 30 pills||$150.00||$5.00|
Meridia (Sibutramine) is prescribed in the treatment of patients with high index of body weight, obesity. It is not recommended to use the drug during the initial stage of the obesity because of the risk of side effects. This medicine is necessary in cases when the excessive weight menaces the patient health.
Way of use and dosage
- Meridia (Sibutramine) is available in tabs for peroral application (administration).
- The drug should be used once a day, in the morning, before breakfast, with a full glass of water. It is very important to follow the dosage regimen and not miss any dose within the entire treatment.
- The daily dose of Meridia (Sibutramine) is 15 mg.
- The use of the higher doses does not guarantee the improvement of the therapy results but it may cause unwanted side effects.
- The length of the treatment depends on the speed of the weight loss and body sensitivity to the drug but it must not exceed 3 months. If the prolonged therapy of the obesity is necessary, you should take a break for 2-4 weeks after 3-month-treatment; then it is allowed to begin the second course repeating previous dosage.
Recommendations for the use
- Taking Meridia (Sibutramine) it is recommended to increase the physical exercises and to reduce the quantity of the consumed animal and vegetable fats in the food. This will hasten the fat-burning process and you will achieve faster results.
- Do not take alcohol during the drug use because this may result in side reactions.
- As the action mechanism of Meridia (Sibutramine) is connected with the influence on the central nervous system, patients with mental disorders and acute affections of the central nervous system should not take this medicine.
- To use Meridia (Sibutramine) is contraindicated during the diseases of the cardiovascular system, acute renal/hepatic dysfunctions, anorexia, and also disorders in the function of the thyroid gland.
- It is not recommended to prescribe this drug to people under 18 years old, to women during pregnancy and in the period of the lactation.
The pharmacological action of Meridia (Sibutramine) may cause the appearance of the wide range of the side reactions:
- digestion system: loss of appetite, dry mouth, constipation/diarrhea
- central nervous system: insomnia, headache, anxiety, neurosis
- cardiovascular system: tachycardia, increase of the arterial pressure
On the average the side effects last for about one week, and then they pass. If the side reactions are vividly expressed, and cause discomfort and do not pass, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
*Materials which are given in this article have informative character and are not instructions for the obligatory use. The administrations of this Internet side only provides information which should be known for the safe use of the medical products and are not responsible for the consequences of the incorrect use of the strong medical products.